Template & MockupYou can download templates and mockups here.
- Submit files in PNG or JPEG format with at least 300 DPI To ensure the highest quality, we highly recommend using PNG or JPEG format for your designs.
- Create files in CMYK colour profile To ensure your design looks similar when printed as it does on screen, make sure you create your print file in CMYK colour profile because our AOP products that are printed using sublimation
- Fill the entire design space Make sure your image covers the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Keep important design elements within the safe print area All-over print files are automatically scaled to fit all sizes, so keep all important graphics or text within the safe print area to avoid missing design elements on the finished product.
- Check your mockups by using our Preview feature (if the product is supported) To review your product design before publishing them to your Shopify stores.
Tips for best results
- Patterns and full-bleed images usually turn out the best.
- Any space that isn't covered by your design will show the white fabric.
Cut & Sew disclaimers
- We can't guarantee exact placement and/or pattern alignment
- It's not possible to perfectly align patterns or images from front to back.
- Elements outside the safe print area are not guaranteed to appear fully on the finished product.
- When using white graphics on cut & sew products without covering the whole print area, white outlines can appear around your designs. We suggest using design files with a transparent background or covering the whole print area with a white background.