Short Sleeve Button Up Shirt - Print On Demand Products
$18.00/ Including Shipping
Make your men’s regular office items become unique and more customized with a Short Sleeve Button Up Shirt NOW!!!
- Full US size from S to 5XL
- Easily customizable
- 100% Woven Polyester Fabric
* Price varies depending on the production technique, print placement, product color and size, and shipping. Check detailed info here.
Stay cool with this fun printed Short Sleeve Button Up Shirt which is made of 100% woven polyester fabric that offers outstanding durability, insulation, and wrinkle resistance.
- PrintHolo Short Sleeve Button Up Shirt is made of high-quality polyester. Therefore, it will make you feel more breathable and comfortable to wear. Otherwise, it also keeps you cool even when the weather is hot.
- PrintHolo always uses an advanced cut and sew sublimation printing. So, your designs and images will never be discoloured.
- As it is named “Short Sleeve Button Up Shirt” so it has a Resin buttons layout. It’s that a simple but unique design would embody your capable side. It embraces both modern and traditional styles to show the confidence of fashion.
- Occasion: Short sleeve button up shirt is suitable for everyday casual wear, summer vacation, beach holiday, or party.
- Attention: Machine washable, easy-care, and worry-free. No shrinking, pilling, fading or being out of shape.
- Perfect gift for your families and friends.
- Full US size from S to 5XL
- The product is made on demand. No minimum required.
Artwork GuidelinesYou can download the Template & Mockup here. Must-follow guidelines
- Submit files in PNG or JPEG format with at least 300 DPI To ensure the highest quality, we highly recommend using PNG or JPEG format for your designs.
- Create files in CMYK colour profile To ensure your design looks similar when printed as it does on screen, make sure you create your print file in CMYK colour profile because our AOP products that are printed using sublimation
- Fill the entire design space Make sure your image covers the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Keep important design elements within the safe print area All-over print files are automatically scaled to fit all sizes, so keep all important graphics or text within the safe print area to avoid missing design elements on the finished product.
- Check your mockups by using our Preview feature (if the product is supported) To preview your product design before publishing them to your Shopify stores.
- Patterns and full-bleed images usually turn out the best.
- Any space that isn't covered by your design will show the white fabric.
- We can't guarantee exact placement and/or pattern alignment
- It's not possible to perfectly align patterns or images from front to back.
- Elements outside the safe print area are not guaranteed to appear fully on the finished product.
- When using white graphics on cut & sew products without covering the whole print area, white outlines can appear around your designs. We suggest using design files with a transparent background or covering the whole print area with a white background.