All Over Print Polo Shirt - Top Print On Demand Products
$18.90/ Including Shipping
All Over Print Polo Shirt is a go-to item for an elegant and professional look. It is a perfect option for a business trip, a formal date and more. The custom all over polo shirt printing designed with logo grabs attention in a second.
- Full US size from S to 5XL
- Soft and comfortable, high-quality materials
- The product is made on demand. No minimum required.
- Fast order processing and shipping time.
* Price varies depending on the production technique, print placement, product color and size, and shipping. Check detailed info here.
PrintHolo all over print polo shirt comes with quick-dry fabric wicks moisture to keep you dry and ensure comfort for ultimate movability.
Our short-sleeve all over print polo shirt has 3 transparent buttons and a wide simple collar.
- Pique Knit Fabric (Poly + Spandex).
- Full US size: S to 5XL
- Quick-dry fabric wicks moisture to help keep you dry.
- 3-button placket.
- PrintHolo always uses an advanced cut and sew sublimation printing. Therefore, the design will never peel, flake or crack.
You can download the Template & Mockup here.
- Submit files in PNG or JPEG format with at least 300 DPI To ensure the highest quality, we highly recommend using PNG or JPEG format for your designs.
- Create files in CMYK colour profile To ensure your design looks similar when printed as it does on screen, make sure you create your print file in CMYK colour profile because our AOP products that are printed using sublimation
- Fill the entire design space Make sure your image covers the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Keep important design elements within the safe print area All-over print files are automatically scaled to fit all sizes, so keep all important graphics or text within the safe print area to avoid missing design elements on the finished product.
- Check your mockups by using our Preview feature (if the product is supported) To review your product design before publishing them to your Shopify stores.
Tips for best results
- Patterns and full-bleed images usually turn out the best.
- Any space that isn't covered by your design will show the white fabric.
Cut & Sew disclaimers
- We can't guarantee exact placement and/or pattern alignment
- It's not possible to perfectly align patterns or images from front to back.
- Elements outside the safe print area are not guaranteed to appear fully on the finished product.
- When using white graphics on cut & sew products without covering the whole print area, white outlines can appear around your designs. We suggest using design files with a transparent background or covering the whole print area with a white background.