All Over Print Bandana Hoodie - Print On Demand Products
$27.00/ Including Shipping
Design and sell your own Bandana Hoodie, it’s perfect for wrapping yourself into on a chilly evening.
- Unisex style
- Front pouch pocket
- Easily customizable
- Full US Size From S to 5XL
- Material AOP Bandana Hoodie: Polyester 185 GSM
- Material Neck Gaiter: Stretch and soft polyester fabric
* Price varies depending on the production technique, print placement, product color and size, and shipping. Check detailed info here.
Fulfillment & ShippingOur product prices and shipping fee may change depending on where an order is fulfilled.
- PrintHolo All Over Print Bandana Hoodie material: It is made of Polyester 185 GSM with very thin fleece lined to keep warm & comfy skin-friend touch feeling
- Material Neck Gaiter: Stretch and soft polyester fabric. So, they will protect you from the sun, dust, wind.
- Bandana hoodie features: Including a built-in mesh face mask. Otherwise, the hoody of bandana hoodie with drawcord to lock the heat around the neck & head. In addition, the big kangaroo pocket to warm your hand and convenient to store essentials thing
- Custom all over print bandana hoodie is one of the potential print on demand products that you can not miss on your fashion collections.
- Full US size from S to 5XL
- Washing Condition: Dry clean, hand or machine wash are also acceptable.
- Product is made on demand. No minimum required.
Artwork GuidelinesYou can download the template & Mockup here Must-follow guidelines
- Submit files in PNG or JPEG format with at least 300 DPI To ensure the highest quality, we highly recommend using PNG or JPEG format for your designs.
- Create files in CMYK colour profile To ensure your design looks similar when printed as it does on screen, make sure you create your print file in CMYK colour profile because our AOP products that are printed using sublimation
- Fill the entire design space Make sure your image covers the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Keep important design elements within the safe print area All-over print files are automatically scaled to fit all sizes, so keep all important graphics or text within the safe print area to avoid missing design elements on the finished product.
- Check your mockups by using our Preview feature (if the product is supported) To preview your product design before publishing them to your Shopify stores.
- Patterns and full-bleed images usually turn out the best.
- Any space that isn't covered by your design will show the white fabric.
- We can't guarantee exact placement and/or pattern alignment
- It's not possible to perfectly align patterns or images from front to back.
- Elements outside the safe print area are not guaranteed to appear fully on the finished product.
- When using white graphics on cut & sew products without covering the whole print area, white outlines can appear around your designs. We suggest using design files with a transparent background or covering the whole print area with a white background.